Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's Been Hectic

I know it's been sometime since my last entry. I've been trying to gather my thoughts, which I've come to the conclusion, is never going to happen. My meds are finally adjusted to suit my needs. I'm on geodon, 40mg in the am and 80mg in the pm...I'm on lexapro, 10mg in the am and the dr also gave me something to help me sleep better at night. I'd wake up after 6hrs of sleep and be ready for the day...normally around 2 or 3 am. I woke at 3:30am today, forgetting to take my sleep medicine last night. I fell asleep before taking it LOL.

I've been knitting up a storm, making things for a gift basket for a charity auction to benefit the PTO at my children's school. It has been fun, but I'm glad I'm nearly finished. It's a baby themed basket, and I'm just working on the hat to go in there.

I've begun working with double pointed needles finally and love them. I picked up a pair of bamboo and I've made two bottle socks (they go over the water bottle). I used Wool Ease by Lion Brand and it really does keep my water cold...which is great for when I work out at the gym. I'll post a picture of that soon.

1 comment:

Devon said...

Hello Barb,
Hang in there girlfriend, it will get easier...I think that is really cool you are using double pointed needles, I cant wait to try them, oh maybe I can,,,I just made a blog myself, since that seems to be all I am doing is sitting here reading them, well take care and hang in there,,,Devon