Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Additions


Wow, I certainly haven't kept up with this like I wanted to. So much has happened since my last entry.

My children all were promoted to the next grade. Matt is going into 2nd grade, Angelina into 1st and Anna is going into the kindergarten! We have kindergarten orientation in a few weeks.

We found out in March we are expecting another little one. I am currently 6 mos along, due November 29th...IT'S A GIRL!! I've already knit her a blanket that I started before we knew her sex, so now I can start working on "girlie" things :)

I've been very sick this pregnancy, finally starting to feel better now. I had hyperemesis (extreme nausea and vomiting) for the first few months. I had to go off my bipolar meds as they are not safe for pregnancy and nursing, so I went through 2 weeks of hell...the physical withdrawals were awful. The last day I took a small dose (trying to wean off as cold turkey wasn't working) was when the excessive vomiting started.

When I started to feel better from that, I lost my voice (for a total of 2.5 mos...I still don't have my singing voice left) and I ended up on meds for a throat infection. It's been a heck of a ride, although she is moving around now. I have a 3d u/s pic :) It's so neat.

I'll post more later with my latest knit projects :)

No comments: