Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's time to move

So a few months ago, during fire prevention week, I won a free 3 month membership to Curves gym. I was so excited because it's been so long since I've been to a gym and I never win anything. I have been getting these treatments for warts on my feet since the beginning of august, with this stubborn area that won't budge as far as anything we've tried, short of amputation.

I started my membership last week. I am really motivated to get into shape, by going to the gym and on the days I don't go, I'm doing Tae Bo at home. Boy is Billy kicking my butt!

I also have DeQuervain's tendinitis in my writs, and it can be a literal pain to knit sometimes. So I've been going to the chiropractor and she works on my wrists twice a week. It's painful but they do feel better after the fact.

Ahh, I have so many projects that I want to make. I found an easy sweater pattern that I want to make for myself and I want to do a dog sweater for my dog Beau, which will come in handy when he goes for his haircuts. Perhaps that will be my next project...I will cast on for that tomorrow. Knitting club meets on Wednesday, so that's the time to get help with things I need help with, things I've never done before.

No comments: