Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lined baby sling


So, I changed my baby sling pattern a little. I've been making them for over 3 years now! Wow the time flies (I can't believe it more and more each day). Anyway, I bought fabric to start on some stock for the website (I'll post the address when we go live), and I've been eyeing this one up since I got it...that's the bad thing about being in the sling business, every sling I make I want to keep LOL. Anyway, I cut the fabric in half lengthwise (it was too bulky with it being 45 inches wide) and I folded the fabric differently around the rings and came up with this design. This is also my first successful lined sling. It came out great. My dd Angelina took the picture for me since dh wasn't home from work yet LOL. It was a quick pic because I needed to start dinner. I'll be wearing the baby lower next time, with the rings closer to my arm pit for more of a fan effect on my shoulder. Cute, huh?

No comments: