Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some New things





Tia made these awesome shoes for Krista...she totally loves them!! They are soft soled shoes, made out of real leather. They are like the Robeez, but better!! Krista loves them...she even wants me to put them on her, although the other day she lost one and we have yet to find it. Also, she is wearing a penguin shirt Tia made...it's just so cute!!!

I also made a wallet out of fabric that Michelle had given me. It came out super duper. I'm thinking of Christmas presents for next year...I'm sure the gals in my life will love these!!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Hi Barb,
The diapers look great. And I cant believe how big your baby is,,where did the time go..Glad to see your back to sewing, as that is what I have been up to, to and some knitting and crocheting..well have a great week,,

Devon