Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Still Hanging On...






We are still hanging in there. Allie is still being schooled at home, her proteins keep fluctuating between 3+ and 1+. We had some hope though, at her last dr appt she only had a trace of protein in her urine, so we were hoping to wean her off the prednisone, but alas, they were at 3+ by the next day. All of the children have some type of ailment or another, whether it be runny nose, or a cough, or a sore throat, but by the grace of God, Allie has not been sick. He really is surrounding her with love and protection :)

Krista is now walking!! She started walking about a week and a half ago. Her 1st birthday is November 28th, she is my earliest walker yet :) We call her FrankenBaby :)

Everyone else is doing good. I'm finished with the podiatrist. I had a small plantars wart that only required two treatments and they didn't even hurt, surprisingly. I'm also on 20mg of Lexapro and wow, what a difference I feel. The dr also gave me something to help me sleep, Trazadone, because I was waking several times a night and it was really affecting how I function during the day. I'll only take it on the weekends, as it can make you still sleepy for a while after you wake...but it was nice to be able to only wake up once. Now, here are some pictures for your enjoyment :)


No comments: