Thursday, June 21, 2007

Krista's New Swim Suit







I was involved in a "traveling" box swap a couple of months ago on a diaper sewing message board I belong to. The first person would fill a flat rate box full of stuff, mail it to the first person on the list, they would take out what they wanted, put more stuff in the box and mail it to the next person, and so on. It was awesome.

Anyway, I found this lycra PUL fabric (pul is a waterproof diaper fabric)...which would make a great swim diaper. I sent it to Tia because she said she would make a swim diaper for Krista. Well, her imagination took off, and she made this gorgeous, super cute swim suit for the baby :) She also made a surprise for me, a knitting needle roll. It's beautiful and now I have a place, other than a basket to store my needles in.

No comments: