Thursday, April 05, 2007

Super busy knitting





I have been so busy knitting it's not even funny. Sewing and knitting take up lots of my free time, but I need both to help me unwind. I just finished this knit tank top for the site. Anna is my model, but it will fit better for a size 4. I dyed the yarn myself and I think it came out great! I also made some velour/flannel washcloths/babywipes and they came out beautifully. I'll get pictures of those later today. Oh, and I finally got a picture of Krista smiling. Whenever we pull out the camera, she just studies it and looks so serious.

The kids are doing wonderful. They start their spring break tomorrow and are excited for Easter. I still need to get things for their baskets...nothing like waiting for the last minute LOL. I'll post more later on...have lots to do yet LOL.

No comments: